We know that "in search of's" can easily get lost, and it can be hard to track responses. We’ve created Opportunities so that you can keep your "in search of's" in one place — and make sure the right people are seeing your post. Here are commonly-asked about HoneyBook Opportunities to get you started.
- Is the community really free?
- What's the difference between a connection and a contact?
- How do I connect with other creatives?
- Who can see my public profile?
- How do I track incoming traffic to my website from my HoneyBook profile?
- How do I find Opportunities outside my local area?
- How do I post Opportunities in a different city?
- Why can I only post to 5 creative types?
- How do I edit a post or Opportunity I created?
- How do I directly email the poster of an Opportunity?
- How do I remove an Opportunity?
- How do emails and notifications work for Opportunities?
- Can I remove my public profile from the community?
- When will Opportunities be available outside the USA and Canada?
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!