Welcome to HoneyBook! We're so excited to have you on board.
We know getting started with a new system can be overwhelming, and we want to help with your transition in any way we can. HoneyBook has lots of features that make life easier for our members — that's the goal, after all — and you can always sign up for one of our webinars to become a HoneyBook pro in an hour! But if you're more of an "at-my-own-pace" type, here are a few of the most important things to check out when setting up your account:
- Upload your company logo: show off your brand!
- Customize your account: make sure everything you send through HoneyBook feels like you
- Create your first Project: add a Project — essentially, this is the folder that will contain all files and communication related to a given Project
- Understand HoneyBook file types: learn how to send Invoices, Contracts, Proposals, Brochures, and more
- Create personalized Templates: streamline your workflow with templated files
- Connect your bank account: get paid right through HoneyBook
- Invite your team: get the whole gang working out of HoneyBook
- Add existing contacts: quickly sync your existing list of client and contact information
- Install the HoneyBook Contact Form: sync your online inquiries directly to HoneyBook
- Automate steps in your process: set up Workflows to automatically send emails, send files, or create tasks — taking busywork off your plate
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!