Managing incoming payments can be a daunting task, whether you're just getting started with HoneyBook or you're a platform pro. We strive to make the process as simple as possible, but we're always here to answer any questions that do come up about processing payments in HoneyBook.
- How do I get paid through HoneyBook?
- Where do I add my bank account information?
- Are there processing or transaction fees?
- How long does it take to receive a payment?
- Can I use PayPal, Venmo, or another payment processor with HoneyBook?
- Can I turn off HoneyBook payments?
- What payment methods can my clients use through HoneyBook?
- Can my client change their saved credit card?
- How can my client turn off auto-pay when they've already made a payment?
- Can my client add gratuity?
Managing Client Payments:
- Can I control which payment method my client must use?
- What happens if my client paid via cash or check?
- Can I remind my clients to make their payments?
- Can I issue refunds to my clients through HoneyBook?
- How do I mark a payment as "paid" when the amount received is different than listed in the payment schedule?
- How can I review all my payments?
- I don't see a payment in my bank account yet—what's going on?
- Where can I find info on tax documents or IRS reporting?
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!