Workflows automate your processes and save you time, so we understand that it's frustrating if they're not working as intended.
There may be a few reasons why your Workflow isn't functioning and/or steps within your Workflow aren't being triggered. Here are a few things that you can check:
- Does your Workflow have steps that require approval before sending?
If some steps require approval, be sure to approve the task so that the next step will trigger.
- Does your Workflow have steps that are triggered by the Project date?
Make sure your Project has a date associated. If it has a TBD date, the Workflow will not know when to trigger each step.
- Did you set up your Workflow to create a task?
Be sure to check off and complete the task so that the Workflow can move to the next step.
If you still aren't sure why your Workflow isn't working, please send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. We'll take a look!
Want to learn more?
- Workflow FAQ and set up guide
- Understanding Workflow triggers
- Creating custom Project Types
- What is a Workspace?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!