With our Calendly integration, your clients can easily choose a time to meet with you from a set of available dates and times that you customize. The result—save even more time so that you can provide better customer service and increase bookings.
Here’s how it works: Simply share your custom Calendly link on your website, marketing materials, emails, or include it in any HoneyBook messages with a single click.
With the integration, your Calendly availability automatically blocks out any event dates or meetings you already have.
Your clients will be able to easily select an available time to connect with you, and all corresponding communication and meetings will be automatically stored in HoneyBook—simplifying things for you and creating a streamlined experience for your clients.
- How do I connect my HoneyBook account with Calendly?
- What is a Calendly link and where can I find it?
- What are some things I can do when I connect Calendly and HoneyBook?
- What are some examples of when I would use automatic scheduling with my clients?
- Which calendars can I integrate with Calendly?
- Does my HoneyBook membership include a Calendly account?