What is the referral program?
Our referral program is a way of rewarding you when you help bring a new member into the HoneyBook platform. To get started, simply share your referral link with someone you think would love HoneyBook. When they click on it, subscribe and become an active HoneyBook member, we'll send money straight to your bank account. Don’t forget, your referral link gives your fellow creatives a discount on their first year on HoneyBook!
Types of referrals
The Referral Program consists of: Basic Referral (give 20% off, get $40) and Premium Referral (give 50% off, get $200). Learn more about the differences here.
Why do we have a referral program?
As a HoneyBook member, you tell our story better than any advertisement or marketing stunt. When you give us your ultimate stamp of approval and bring in a new member, it means the world to us. Our referral program is our way of saying thank you, and meaning it.
Monitoring & Security
To ensure that our referral program can continue to best serve our community, our referral program is closely monitored by our dedicated Fraud Team.
Referral Program FAQs
- How does my unique referral link work?
- Where can I find my referral link?
- How do I share my referral link?
- How do I get paid for referring a new member?
- Where is my referral dashboard?
- What is the difference between Basic Referral and Premium Referral?
- Do I have a limit on how many people I can invite to HoneyBook (or give my referral link to)?
- How much money can I earn from the Referral Program?
- How to I qualify for Premium Referral?
- What are Referral Program best practices?
- If someone uses my referral link, then cancels their subscription, do I get paid?
- What if I refer someone and they forget to use my referral link?
- How do I know who has used my referral link to sign up for a HoneyBook membership?
- How do I know who has used my referral link to start a free trial on HoneyBook (but not a membership yet)?
- Monitoring & Fraud
- What are the Terms & Conditions?