What is the referral program?
Our referral program is a way of rewarding you when you help bring a new member into the HoneyBook platform. When you share your unique referral link and someone clicks on it and signs up for a HoneyBook membership, we send money straight to your bank account. Don’t forget, your referral link gives your fellow creatives a discount on their first year on HoneyBook!
Types of referrals
The Referral Program consists of: Basic Referral (give 20% off, get $40) and Premium Referral (give 50% off, get $200). Learn more about the differences here.
Why do we have a referral program?
As a HoneyBook member, you tell our story better than any advertisement or marketing stunt. When you give us your ultimate stamp of approval and bring in a new member, it means the world to us. Our referral program is our way of saying thank you, and meaning it.
Monitoring & Security
To ensure that our referral program can continue to best serve our community, our referral program is closely monitored by our dedicated Fraud Team.
Referral Program FAQs
- How does my unique referral link work?
- Where can I find my referral link?
- How do I share my referral link?
- How do I get paid for referring a new member?
- Where is my referral dashboard?
- What is the difference between Basic Referral and Premium Referral?
- Do I have a limit on how many people I can invite to HoneyBook (or give my referral link to)?
- How much money can I earn from the Referral Program?
- How to I qualify for Premium Referral?
- What are Referral Program best practices?
- If someone uses my referral link, then cancels their subscription, do I get paid?
- What if I refer someone and they forget to use my referral link?
- How do I know who has used my referral link to sign up for a HoneyBook membership?
- How do I know who has used my referral link to start a free trial on HoneyBook (but not a membership yet)?
- Monitoring & Fraud
- What are the Terms & Conditions?