We know that "in search of's" can easily get lost in groups and it can be hard to track responses when they are all over the place. We’ve created Opportunities so that you can keep your "in search of's" in one place and make sure that the right people are seeing your post. Here are some do’s and dont’s on making the best use of Opportunities.
- Select an Opportunity type. This will help your Opportunity to reach the right audience!
- Paid Opportunity: You are offering an Opportunity where you will be paying for services. (e.g. looking for a second shooter)
- Collaboration: You are looking to exchange or trade services with other creatives. (e.g. styled shoots, free events)
- Promote my services: You are offering your services to the community. If you are looking for new clients this is a great place to start.
- Other: Just like it sounds, this is anything that doesn't fall into the above categories. (e.g. events, general posts)
- Find and share job and collaboration opportunities wherever you are working.
- Opportunities must be relevant to the creative industry.
- Provide as much detail as possible, such as budget, dates, prices etc...
- Be kind and respectful in your interactions.
- Be transparent and truthful in the portrayal of your Opportunities.
- Please, no spam! Spam includes but is not limited to excessive self promotion.
- Don't tag creative industries that aren't relevant to your Opportunity. We want to make sure that people are receiving notifications about the most relevant opportunities for them!
- We know that teleporting is awesome but, don't post to all locations, unless the Opportunity is truly relevant to all locations. Examples include logo work from graphic designers or copywriting.
- Opportunities must comply with federal and state laws and regulations.
Check out the full Community Guidelines here.