Ensure the mobile app is syncing to your HoneyBook calendar so you can see if you're available right in the app! To sync your calendar:
1. First, make sure your HoneyBook account is linked to your Google* calendar:
*(This feature is currently only available with Google Cal)
- On your desktop, visit www.honeybook.com.
- Go to the Calendar at the left hand navigation.
- Click the gear icon and select the desired sync option.
- Click "(manage)" and enter the calendar email address you want to sync.
- Add any other Gmail accounts whose calendar you’d like to sync with.
2. Next, make sure your iPhone has access to your Google calendar:
- On your iPhone go to the Settings App from your home screen.
- Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Add the Gmail account you synced in the prior step to your accounts on your iPhone.**
- **If you already have it here, then you're all set!
- To be sure that your calendar is synced use the following link to be sure that your HoneyBok email is checked here: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect
3. Finally give the calendar permission to access your iCal:
- Open the HoneyBook app.
- Scroll down an inquiry to see a button that says “ACCESS MY CALENDAR” and tap it.
- Tap on “OK”.
If you have synced your HoneyBook calendar to Google and your iCal, but ARE NOT seeing your HoneyBook projects appearing in your iCal follow the steps below:
- Launch a web browser on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- Go to https://calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect
- Sign in if you aren't already
- Under Shared Calendars, tick the boxes for the calendars you want to see on iPhone, iPad, and Mac