1. Start by creating a new project or inquiry by clicking '+ New' in the top right corner of your account.
2. Add all your project details and then add your client starting with their email. Click Done when ready!
3. Next, you will want to create the invoice file by clicking on New File on the right-hand side under the photo followed by Invoice.
4. You can now choose if you wish to start from a blank invoice, recent or invoice template.
5. HoneyBook will then pull you into the file where you can add the services you are charging your client for. Start by clicking Add New Item found under the photo, here you will be able to select any of your package templates or create a new item. Click HERE to learn more about creating package templates.
PROTIP: The 6 dots icon indicates a drag and drop. Anywhere you see this icon, you can drag and drop to easily rearrange items!
6. Make the adjustments needed to the discount and tax area. If you need to adjust your tax rate, simply click into the percentage to make the adjustment.
7. Edit your payment schedule by clicking right on the amount and due date. You have many choices on how you would like the schedule to look. Remember you can always add more payments by clicking Add Another Payment.
8. Click Next: Review Email to make edits to your email template.
9. Click Send! HoneyBook will send the email and invoice right to your client.