HoneyBook will automatically send payment reminders to your clients up to 3 times:
- Seven days before a payment is due.
- The day the payment is due.
- Two days after the payment is past due.
If you have turned off payment reminders or want to send an additional reminder, follow the steps below:
1. In a Proposal or Invoice/Estimate, scroll to the payment schedule.
2. Click paper airplane icon next to the next unpaid payment.
Send a payment reminder from the Payments Tab in Bookkeeping.
1. Click on the payment that you would like to send the reminder to.
2. Click the Remind button to send a payment reminder