HoneyBook's batch email tool is perfect for that mass follow-up email you're looking to send: it allows you to send one email to a group of contacts, but ensures that each email delivered to each contact individually (i.e. your many contacts will not suddenly have access to everyone's email addresses).
PLEASE NOTE before starting your batch email:
- Make sure that you've synced your Gmail account to HoneyBook (this is required in order to send batch emails)
- Make sure that you've added all relevant email addresses to your Contacts list in advance
- You will be able to send up to 2 batch emails per day
- You will be able to send batch emails to up to 200 total recipients per day
- At the moment, you are not able to add attachments or HoneyBook files to batch emails. You will need to send those messages out individually.
To send a batch email:
1. Click the Tools tab in your top navigation bar.
2. Select Batch Emails from the menu.
3. Click Create New Batch.
4. Craft your email! You can enter your text directly into the body of the email, or choose from your existing email Templates.
HONEYBOOK TIP: To personalize the email, use the Add Client Name button! This will insert a dynamic field into the email text, which will automatically pull each clients' first name into the email they receive.
5. Click Next when your email is ready.
6. Now, select your recipients by checking the box next to their names. You can also search for individuals using the search bar.
7. When you're ready, click Send Email.
Congrats! Now that your email has been sent, you'll even be able to track its status from within the batch email tool.
PLEASE NOTE: The batch email feature is currently set up to send one-time emails, and is not able to set up a drip campaign or recurring emails.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!