A Brochure in HoneyBook is a beautifully designed list of items or services that you offer, descriptions of the services, and price estimates (if you'd like). When your potential client receives a Brochure, they'll be able to select the packages or services that they're interested in—or, if you haven't listed specific services, they can simply click a button to tell you that they're interested in your services in general—and submit their choices from right within the file.
More on using HoneyBook Brochures
- Creating a Brochure Template
- Sending Brochures to your clients
- Your clients' experience with Brochures
- Reviewing your clients' Brochure selections
- Converting existing (Legacy) Brochure Templates to the new format
- Updating Workflows that contain Legacy Brochures
And we just gave our Brochures a fresh new look!
When your client receives the Brochure, they can now:
- Select service and a la carte quantities
- Select multiple packages/items from the pricing list (instead of just one)
- Simply select "I'm Interested" if you haven't included specific services in your Brochure
For you, the refresh means:
- More flexibility in formatting and content
- More flexibility when selecting how your client should be able to interact with the file
- An overall simpler experience when building the file
Not only are you able to use the new Brochure to send over your list of services, but with the new flexibility in format, you can even use this file type to build out and share other important information with your clients—and at any point during the booking process. You can send welcome kits, guides to working with you, or really anything you can imagine!
PLEASE NOTE: If you've already sent out Brochures in the old (Legacy) format, the clients that received those files will still be able to access them, and they will remain in the Legacy format. You should, however, convert your Legacy Brochure Templates to the new format for use moving forward!
Want to learn more?
- What types of files can I send through HoneyBook?
- Using your image and file Library
- Creating Templates in HoneyBook
- Workflow FAQ and setup guide
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!