If your client attempts to open a link or a file that you sent and they receive an error message that the link was meant for someone else, they may be incorrectly logged in at the moment.
To address this, have your client follow these steps:
2. Click the gray avatar in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select Log Out.
4. Head back to the original link and click again.
Your client should now be able to access the link with no problem. If they're still having trouble, though, please send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. We'd be happy to look into it!
Want to learn more?
- Why has the link to access a file expired?
- Why can't my client submit a payment?
- Why can't my client sign their Contract?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!