An incredibly handy integration for all savvy business owners, connecting your HoneyBook account with QuickBooks enables the systems to automatically sync your payments from HoneyBook directly into your QuickBooks account. Basically, it makes it extra easy to manage all your accounting in one place.
How does it work?
When a client submits payment to you in HoneyBook, the integration will automatically create an invoice and payment in QuickBooks for you.
Once the payment deposits into your bank account, you can match this payment in your banking section in QuickBooks.
We also account for transaction fees for you; after you've matched a payment, you can view all transaction fees from the Expenses section in QuickBooks.
More questions? Here are a few helpful articles to get you started:
- Which QuickBooks versions can I connect with HoneyBook?
- Can I connect my QuickBooks Self-Employed or Desktop?
- Can I connect multiple QuickBooks accounts?
3. Overview of Invoice syncing, covering:
- How do I sync Invoices from HoneyBook to QuickBooks?
- Can I manually sync Invoices?
- How long does the sync take?
- How come none of my old Invoices are showing up in QuickBooks?
- How can I confirm that an Invoice has synced successfully?
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!